Last Film You Saw

Got "2 fast 2 furious" on in the background while getting a bit of grub ready. How on earth did that F&F franchise get so popular? It's basically the same film time after time. And the acting is atrocious.

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.

The modern trilogy is probably my favourite trilogy of all time, all three films being superb, this one doesn't quite live up to them, but it's still great. Slow to get going but when it does it keeps your interest. Special effects mindblowing. 8/10
Nah, that girl from The Witcher killed the movie and I don't mean that in a good way. Very flat acting

The Eight Mountains (Le otto montagne)

I highly recommend watching it if you can. Really beautiful film.

The modern trilogy is probably my favourite trilogy of all time, all three films being superb, this one doesn't quite live up to them, but it's still great. Slow to get going but when it does it keeps your interest. Special effects mindblowing. 8/10
Story was too implausible for me ( I know it’s about talking apes)

This is the fourth film

Rise of the planet of the apes
Dawn of the planet of the apes
War of the planet of the apes
Kingdom of the planet of the apes

This is the fourth film

Rise of the planet of the apes
Dawn of the planet of the apes
War of the planet of the apes
Kingdom of the planet of the apes
I know mate, I probably didn't explain very well in my post, the modern trilogy is one of my favourite trilogies ever, this fourth one is great, but not on the level of rise dawn and war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.