Last Film You Saw

Loved Deadpool.
Loved Deadpool 2.

Yesterday I sat down to watch Deadpool and Wolverine...

...I managed to get to the 30min mark and just thought "This is utter shit!" and turned it off.

What am I missing when others are calling it brilliant??

Loved Deadpool.
Loved Deadpool 2.

Yesterday I sat down to watch Deadpool and Wolverine...

...I managed to get to the 30min mark and just thought "This is utter shit!" and turned it off.

What am I missing when others are calling it brilliant??
How are you watching it at home, has it been leaked already? Do you know much about the Xmen, multiverse, it brings it all together, sort of. It’s a marvel geek wet dream, I loved it.

How are you watching it at home, has it been leaked already? Do you know much about the Xmen, multiverse, it brings it all together, sort of. It’s a marvel geek wet dream, I loved it.
Love X-men.

As a 50 year old I've still got all 5 seasons of the 90s animated series on DVD (sad?), got Ultimate X-men graphic novels from 1-60, got ALL the dvds from X-men to X-men Apocalypse, and Logan etc.....

Not a huge fan of the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe stuff bar a few films like Venom and Ant-man....

Just thought, WTF is this shit after 30mins of Deadpool and Wolverine. It was just really difficult to get into IMO and seemed like I was watching something that wasn't a film that had any necessity to it or any meaningful story to tell, more an exercise in making money. Only got to the bit where he brings back "the worst Wolverine" and sacked it.

Oh, and I streamed it off a site I use to watch movies and TV series on, probably totally illegal but Meh!

Love X-men.

As a 50 year old I've still got all 5 seasons of the 90s animated series on DVD (sad?), got Ultimate X-men graphic novels from 1-60, got ALL the dvds from X-men to X-men Apocalypse, and Logan etc.....

Not a huge fan of the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe stuff bar a few films like Venom and Ant-man....

Just thought, WTF is this shit after 30mins of Deadpool and Wolverine. It was just really difficult to get into IMO and seemed like I was watching something that wasn't a film that had any necessity to it or any meaningful story to tell, more an exercise in making money. Only got to the bit where he brings back "the worst Wolverine" and sacked it.

Oh, and I streamed it off a site I use to watch movies and TV series on, probably totally illegal but Meh!
You needed to watch it longer for the Xmen etc to show up, lots of nods yo the old Xmen and loads of cameos turn up, most of the jokes land but not all, and if you do watch it, then watch until end of the credits.

Young Woman and the Sea, true story of Trudy Ederle, the first woman to swim the channel. A great story well told. Really worth a watch. 8/10
Enjoyed that film, vibes of Seabiscuit (2003) except for replacing a racehorse with a wimmin swimmer fighting against the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.