Last Film You Saw

The Watchers another M Night Shitshow, his films are predictable at best, sussed out the twist within 15mins. Since the 6th sense don’t think he’s made a good film. 4/10
X2 after watching Deadpool 3 I thought I’d take a trip down memory lane with Xmen2, Halle Berry is fit the rest is ok 5/10.

Deadpool & Wolverine.

I found it ok at best, really felt like a collection of jokes and meta references with the thinnest of stories tagged on.

Decent enough distraction from the real world though.

Went to watch it yesterday. I'm by no means a Marvel fan boy, but found it entertaining and funny in parts, although the in-jokes went over my head a tad.
Found it amusing that Wrexham striker Paul Mullin has a cameo as "Welshpool".

Just finished Maxxxine. Huge fan of both X and Pearl but this one is a massive drop off in quality. 6/10

The Beekeeper. Mindless fun. highly trained retired killing machines is probably one of my favourite genres.

The Beekeeper. Mindless fun. highly trained retired killing machines is probably one of my favourite genres.
It's silly nonsense. A single guy taking out a whole special forces unit single handedly? Yeah; Riiiight. I don't think anyone involved in it need to be drafting OSCAR acceptance speeches, somehow. But I enjoyed it in a puzzling way. And Jemma Redgrave looking well for a 59 year old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.