Last Film You Saw

Scott pilgrim vs the world.
Teen romcom, but like nothing you've ever seen before. Absolutely bonkers. A cross between Ready player one and eternal sunshine. Based on a graphic novel and written and directed by the man who made shaun of the dead. Brill stuff
7.5 /10
Brilliant film. I'd probably go and watch Sex Bob-Omb if they toured.

Watched the new Beverley Hills Cop movie and though it was watchable, it was really bad. Some things are better left in the 80's.

I'd never heard of it till about a month ago and stumbled across it. How I missed it I'll never know. Superb.
Yeah it didn't get all the love I thought it deserved when it came out. Think the guitar scene at the end of Stranger Things S4 ripped off this film so much too.

Yeah it didn't get all the love I thought it deserved when it came out. Think the guitar scene at the end of Stranger Things S4 ripped off this film so much too.
Ha, I'll have to rewatch that to compare. It's the sort of film I have to watch on my own though cos I just know my missus would be like ' you're a right geek watching comic stuff' :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.