Last Film You Saw

I like the Bale Batman but for some reason I've never rewatched them. Probably time
I rewatched the trilogy - this time on 4k disc for the first time (recently treated myself to a 4k player). The picture and sound was fantastic, even though I am only using a 50 inch TV and a £100 soundbar.

Still excellent stuff. I actually like Batman Begins just as much as TDK but TDK is a classic film too. At least by Hollywood standards.

It's an older movie but watched American Psycho for the first time this week. Christian Bale is very good in it and I enjoyed the movie. Bale and the audience both suffering from a lack of catharsis at the end
Were you murdering someone as you gave your excellent film review? Sick but respect if so.

Gets scary when a film from the year 2000 is described as 'an older movie'. It is brilliant though.

And on the topic of Bale... I have an eclectic mix of film tastes, I love film. The most recent one I (re)watched was a Hollywood mainstream film: The Dark Knight. Still a great crime and comic book film after all these years.
Sounds like another murder was in progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.