Last Film You Saw

haha her voice was so annoying. I dont know it it was a good or bad chicago accent but it was fucking annoying.
Much better movie than I thought it would be after reading a few opinions (not reviews) on the net. And according to the director and even the interviewer from Vanity Fair, she nailed peculiarity of that area and era of Midwestern accent.

Much better movie than I thought it would be after reading a few opinions (not reviews) on the net. And according to the director and even the interviewer from Vanity Fair, she nailed peculiarity of that area and era of Midwestern accent.
I dont doubt it. She’s a very talented actress and does accents especially well. I just found the voice (not the accent) really annoying to the point of distraction.

The Last Breath. Generic story line about a group of college students scuba diving and getting menaced by a shark.
I lasted 45 mins.
From what I saw 3/10

The Last Breath. Generic story line about a group of college students scuba diving and getting menaced by a shark.
I lasted 45 mins.
From what I saw 3/10
I only saw it from 45 mins on and thought it was 7/10. So 10/10.

I don't know why i said that. Sharks make me nervous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.