Last Film You Saw

Passion of the Christ, made 20 years ago this year and I’ve not watched it since I saw it in the cinema, absolutely brutal depiction of the last 12 hours of Jesus, I’m not religious in anyway but it’s quite emotional watching a mother see her son go through that, 7/10

Passion of the Christ, made 20 years ago this year and I’ve not watched it since I saw it in the cinema, absolutely brutal depiction of the last 12 hours of Jesus, I’m not religious in anyway but it’s quite emotional watching a mother see her son go through that, 7/10
Irrespective of anyone's religiious views, it's a gripping film. That scourging scene is horrific.

Spoiler alert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.