Last Film You Saw

Twisters actress being Daisy Edgar-Jones? She's seriously beautiful (though I have saw some people call her 'plain' - probably because she looks like a normal girl next door and isn't caked in loads of make up all the time).

She's really good in a film called 'Where the Crawdads Sing' - look into that.
Yep, British as well she was in cold feet. Her career has certainly taken off. She was in under the banner of heaven as well, which is a brilliant series.

Yep, British as well she was in cold feet. Her career has certainly taken off. She was in under the banner of heaven as well, which is a brilliant series.
Thanks for letting me know. I am sure I looked at her filmography a few months ago (after I watched her in the Crawdads film) and she hasn't actually made many movies at all, but seems more active in television.

She is very pretty but seems quite a good actress too. It looks like she is going mainstream in Hollywood now.]

I have just googled Under the Banner of Heaven and it looks a very interesting premise. I really like miniseries, especially crime ones, so have added to my list. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Thanks for letting me know. I am sure I looked at her filmography a few months ago (after I watched her in the Crawdads film) and she hasn't actually make many movies at all, but seems more active in television.

She is very pretty but seems quite a good actress too. It looks like she is going mainstream in Hollywood now.]

I have just googled Under the Banner of Heaven and it looks a very interesting premise. I really like miniseries, especially crime ones, so have added to my list. Thank you for pointing it out to me.
Yep, it's very good, true story as well. It's on itv x if you're in the UK.

Yep, it's very good, true story as well. It's on itv x if you're in the UK.
Thanks, it might be on Disney Plus too (which I have on the cheaper tier) as it's a Hulu show in USA, so will take a look.

Edit: just looked, it is on Disney Plus. So I will add it to my list there. Thanks.

Some 80s “classics” when films only last 90 mins.
Lost Boys in 4k haven’t seen this for decades literally great soundtrack and a very young Keifer Southerland 6.5/10
Commando directors cut sadly only in HD but classic muscle bound Arnie 80s film Christ that lad had a huge body, 6/10

Some 80s “classics” when films only last 90 mins.
Lost Boys in 4k haven’t seen this for decades literally great soundtrack and a very young Keifer Southerland 6.5/10
Commando directors cut sadly only in HD but classic muscle bound Arnie 80s film Christ that lad had a huge body, 6/10
Been so so long since I saw Lost Boys, but I last watched Commando in 2010 and remember most of it as I watched it a fair amount as a boy.

Classic film and a case of it being cheesy and so bad it's good.

By the way, talking about Arnie. Even though it was critically panned or mixed at best, I like Terminator: Dark Fate (doesn't hold a candle to T1 or T2 but you get my point).

Is that a bit weird? Does anyone else like it? I didn't think it was too bad, seen it twice now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.