Last Film You Saw

State Of Grace - Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Ed Harris, music by Ennio Morricone… What could go wrong? As it turns out - plenty. 5/10.

Made me uncomfortable, I guess that was the point.

But that's not why I watch films. Not for me.
I know what you mean. Brilliant actors can scare you with the realism they can inject into an evil character. Robert Mitchum did it with the original and De Niro did it in the remake.
I remember watching a film some years ago with Richard Burton as an evil mobster in London, can't remember the name but he scared the shit out of me, he also did it on 1984 (film).

I know what you mean. Brilliant actors can scare you with the realism they can inject into an evil character. Robert Mitchum did it with the original and De Niro did it in the remake.
I remember watching a film some years ago with Richard Burton as an evil mobster in London, can't remember the name but he scared the shit out of me, he also did it on 1984 (film).

Sword of Lancelot (1963)​

Bit of a euphemism in the film title but a cracking yarn nontheless, if you like this type of stylised sword and sandal fayre it's half decent.

8/10

Watched Civil War and thought is was a bit dull. Premise was good but feels more like a tv series than a 2 hour film. Watchable, but feel could have been a lot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.