Last Film You Saw

The Last Duel.
Ridley Scott medieval French yarn about a former best friend raping the wife of Matt Damon’ character.
Imho Damon is hopelessly miscast although Jodie Comer is his wife.
Expected better from Scott to be honest.

Only a matter of time before we get a chiropractor hitman. Hollywood keeps repeating the same story with the profession of the dangerous ex-cia guy swapped out.
And I for can't get enough of them. I love the trope of unassuming guy who turns out to be incredibly highly trained, never gets boring.

The 4.30 movie, new Kevin Smith film, I got that bored I ended up in my phone for last 20 mins so couldn’t even tell you how it ended, 4/10. I’m a big fan of Smiths early stuff but nowadays he just doesn’t seem to produce anything of note.

The Last Duel.
Ridley Scott medieval French yarn about a former best friend raping the wife of Matt Damon’ character.
Imho Damon is hopelessly miscast although Jodie Comer is his wife.
Expected better from Scott to be honest.
Interestingly I did think the Last Duel was a very good film, based on a real life incident. The battle scenes and the final duel were very impressive. I also felt that Damon, an underrated actor, gave a decent performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.