Last Film You Saw

The Wild Robot is 'out' just 3 days before it's released in cinemas over here on Friday.

Also Transformers One is streaming on October 22.

3. Ready or Not (We were lied to by Disney+ because this is not a horror at all, it's a black comedy. But I still enjoyed it so much - I love a good black comedy). It's about a bride who gets caught up in a sick family initiation ritual where either her rich new family find and kill her before dawn, or the whole family is killed by the devil.
Yeah, watched this last year and it was surprisingly good fun, in a turn your brain off and be entertained way.

The Substance, a batshit crazy body horror with a standout performance from Demi Moore. It's a none too subtle satire on the obsession with youth, celebrity culture and misogyny in Hollywood. Some laugh out loud scenes particularly near the end, I enjoyed it immensely. 8/10

In Hollywood sex sells, women are selling and men will continue to buy.

The Substance, a batshit crazy body horror with a standout performance from Demi Moore. It's a none too subtle satire on the obsession with youth, celebrity culture and misogyny in Hollywood. Some laugh out loud scenes particularly near the end, I enjoyed it immensely. 8/10
Just watched it. Absolutely bonkers. That was a tough wank at the end ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.