Last Film You Saw

Caddo lake [2024, USA, sci-fi/mystery]. Starts slowly with no idea which direction it will take, and it turns into a surprisingly decent movie considering it there is a time-travel and involvement of certain M. Night Shyamalan.

Things will be different [2024, USA, sci-fi] - another movie with a time-travel theme, very indie and low key, but good acting and decent set up and execution , just a tiny bit too smart for me.

Alien Romulus, just bought the digital release, so watching it again. It’s an enjoyable romp in the Alien universe.
I don’t think this franchise will ever be “scary” again, as it’s 45 years old, but it can tell new stories & give us a decent creature feature. It has some great practical fx, set, production & sound design are excellent too.
I’ve been an avid fan since they showed Alien on tv right after the 1982 World Cup final, scared the shit out of me!

I know it's been reviewed a few clicks back, but Deadpool and Wolverine for me was a non starter.

Even being Deadpool's No's 1 fan boy could not help me understand the mechanics of this film. The meta universe has been done to death so it can't of been that. So many mismatched plots that I eventually lost the plot myself, reluctantly switching off before the hour was up. Score 5/10.Such a crying shame because the first two Deadpool films were Solid Gold:

Having said all that the music score in this trailer is totally awesome dude. Bye Bye Bye!

Last edited:
Alien Romulus, just bought the digital release, so watching it again. It’s an enjoyable romp in the Alien universe.
I don’t think this franchise will ever be “scary” again, as it’s 45 years old, but it can tell new stories & give us a decent creature feature. It has some great practical fx, set, production & sound design are excellent too.
I’ve been an avid fan since they showed Alien on tv right after the 1982 World Cup final, scared the shit out of me!
Just finished it

It was...OK. kinda felt like an Alien movie aimed at late teens though.

7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.