Last Film You Saw

FantasyIreland said:
City_Sean said:
Avengers Age of Ultron.

Fantastic 9/10

Each to their own but its really not.

Very average,mildly boring and extremely long.

Yeah but you didn't like man of steel, so your opinion doesn't matter, looking forward to watching the avengers even more now!

Mayor West said:
FantasyIreland said:
City_Sean said:
Avengers Age of Ultron.

Fantastic 9/10

Yeah but you didn't like man of steel, so your opinion doesn't matter, looking forward to watching the avengers even more now!

that's not really a barometer, is it?

I've liked most of the superhero movies I've seen in this cycle, however Man of Steel at best, was definitely one of the weaker ones.

Mayor West said:
FantasyIreland said:
City_Sean said:
Avengers Age of Ultron.

Fantastic 9/10

Superman was abysmal,an embarrassment to the character.......

Anyway,you knock yourself out,i'm off to watch Daredevil:-)

Bad grandpa
really didn't fancy it but watched it reluctantly
Not great, but some genuine laugh out loud moments, a few scenes where I've laughed like I ain't laughed at a film for a long, long time

Just gonna watch 'Dark City'. Never heard of it until after reading some si fi ratings

Gone Girl - christ what a scary woman she is. Bit disappointed with the ending, kind of just fizzled out a little bit. Overall a decent film with lots of twists and turns. 6.5/10.

willipp said:
Gone Girl - christ what a scary woman she is. Bit disappointed with the ending, kind of just fizzled out a little bit. Overall a decent film with lots of twists and turns. 6.5/10.
She is batshit crazy. I thought it was better than that, well worth a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.