Last Film You Saw

The Rover

Like a low budget, more psychological Mad Max. Not bad. Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson both superb.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Whiplash.

Hated it, especially all the characters, but the end was good (and not just because it was the end)

I thought it was a great film - 9/10.

The tension between the 2 protagonists made for uncomfortable but compulsive viewing.

You are right about the end - the last 10 minutes are phenomenal.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
willipp said:
Gone Girl - christ what a scary woman she is. Bit disappointed with the ending, kind of just fizzled out a little bit. Overall a decent film with lots of twists and turns. 6.5/10.
She is batshit crazy. I thought it was better than that, well worth a watch

Good film but got silly. 7.5 max

Summerbuzz said:
LWasington said:
Sunshine.

Got 3 to choose from for tonight The Town, Zodiac and Insomnia anyone seen any of these?

The Town pretty much has the lot, good action and drama.

Zodiac is very good but a bit... slow.

I didn't get Insomnia, it felt a bit off to me.

Watched them all and you were spot on with your reviews.

Currently watching 10000 BC the one with Camilla Belle not Racquel Welsh.

I got insurgent and the 2 Hot Tub Time Machine films ready to watch . Anyone seen these?

The Judge (2014)

Robert Downy Junior and Robert Duvall. I actually thought Duvall had died ages ago, well, apparently not. He is alive and he can still act. Some decent scenes, but all in all it's a soft afternoon on-in-the-background type movie. I didn't really like it a whole bunch.

Oblivion, on Netflix - 8/10, I thought Tom Cruise was decent in it and there are some great scenes of earth in desolation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.