Last Film You Saw

rewatched Top Gun :2/10.

I had not watched this full movie since I was ten years old, my synopsis then was this is a gay movie. I was convinced by friends to watch it like a spoof in mind and enjoy the cheesey lines and ridiculous acting, Tarrantino`s version from a character in one of his earlier movies seemed more accurate. It`s a gay flick about Tom Cruise having inner conflicts about his own homosexuality. Looking at it more closely I see Maverick really is Tom Cruise and Tom is not really acting in the movie......he plays himself......as a confused gay man. dreadful movie...........does not even qualify as a so bad it`s good movie(imo).

12 Years a Slave : 8/10.

seriously good drama about the graphic and shameful times of Southern America. Even though it wasn`t as graphic and violent as "the passion of christ", I found it very hard to watch the screen during certain scenes. Although I am aware this is only a poor reflection of what actually happened during those horrible times. More accurate movies should be made of that time on the subject and continue to do so. I only found a few "dragged out" scenes frustrating as "the message" was "got". Somehow I found the lead character weak and a maker of poor choices....welled up in the end.

The music was excellent as expected from that era, think I`ll chase the OST.

Pompeii

Not as bad as I thought from the reviews. Certainly watchable at any rate.

bobmcfc said:
mackenzie said:
Pompeii

Not as bad as I thought from the reviews. Certainly watchable at any rate.
I really want to watch this film
Don't it's like a cheap Gladiator crossed with Earthquake, and Keifer Sutherland with a really bad accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.