Last Film You Saw

"Southpaw".

Agree with other views of this film. Plus Gyllenhaal has no-ooo emotional depth, whatsoever. Anything created was sourced from the female actor opposite. A terrible and predictable waste of celluloid.

"Mad Max: Fury Road".

Is it only me that enjoyed this film? Highly ambitious in its action and highly successful in its delivery! The stunts had me thinking how nuts this film was!

Talking of which, I'm really glad it didn't try to be any more than it was and less was more from Mr Hardy's role.

Great stuff!

"Entourage".

I used to like this show,once upon a time. It took the p*ss out the whole Hollywood scene and the lads involved, in the early days, and then it took itself seriously from the third or fourth series in. Somewhere along this film version, I stopped being humoured by the 'gang' and realised how full of sh*t it was, full stop. Neutering 'Arnie' was super pointless as was the re-introduction of 'Lloyd' and they were the reason I kept watching the TV series! None of these characters were even slightly likeable.

But, all of that was surpassed by the realisation that 99% of the female parts was about them being cum buckets, basically!

Pointless dick of a film.

"Pitch Perfect 2".

Oddly enough, precisely the opposite experience I had with this film! I really enjoyed it! Whilst the film was better than the first, the music selection wasn't as good, but the acapella styles were more enjoyable!! If you get what I mean?! Bit bored of the whole Rebel Wilson's 'fat girl' routine and I hope she runs down her contract that 'keeps her overweight'.

Other than that, I found myself head nodding to some renditions of my youth and liking this film!

Good stuff.

"Southpaw".

Agree with other views of this film. Plus Gyllenhaal has no-ooo emotional depth, whatsoever. Anything created was sourced from the female actor opposite. A terrible and predictable waste of celluloid.

Is it only me that enjoyed this film? Highly ambitious in its action and highly successful in its delivery! The stunts had me thinking how nuts this film was!

Talking of which, I'm really glad it didn't try to be any more than it was and less was more from Mr Hardy's role.

Great stuff!

I thought Mad Max was fantastic. It was just two hours of explosions and intense cinema. One of the best films I've seen this year.

Off to see the Martian and Pan this weekend (latter is the Mrs' choice, not mine)

"Southpaw".

Great stuff!

Complete opposite on both films for me. Southpaw was a fantastic film, whilst "MMFR" I thought was complete shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.