Last Film You Saw

The Battle Of The River Plate 9/10 only for war/history film enthusiasts though.

220px-Battle_River_Plate_poster.jpg

I recorded The Perks of Being a Wallflower the other night, and shall watch it soon.
Any film that produced this gif must be worth a watch.

post-29458-Emma-Watson-tongue-dancing-gif-MTYO.gif

The Martian . Far too long , seemed to me like a poor man's Interstellar or an episode of Stargate that could have been condensed into 45 mins max. Spoiled for me by the tag line "Bring Him Home" which was exactly the line my mates wife said to me on the phone about a decade ago when we'd took him out on New Years Eve AMA . That would have made a more interesting film.

Black Mass

Very engrossing film, well paced. Great acting espesh from old Johnny Depp who reminded us he is not just a bloke good at cockney accents but a fine actore with great scope.
Well worth a watch but not if you can't put up with film that uses pacing rather than guns and bombs every 5 minutes.So you could call it slow but not in a terribly boring sense.
I should note there is a few good scenes of that type but they accentuate the film rather than tar it with hollywood hubris that tends to ruin many a film.

Black Mass

Very engrossing film, well paced. Great acting espesh from old Johnny Depp who reminded us he is not just a bloke good at cockney accents but a fine actore with great scope.
Well worth a watch but not if you can't put up with film that uses pacing rather than guns and bombs every 5 minutes.So you could call it slow but not in a terribly boring sense.
I should note there is a few good scenes of that type but they accentuate the film rather than tar it with hollywood hubris that tends to ruin many a film.

Shut up you ****

Black Mass

Dull beyond belief. Easy to act that Bulger role, even Clooney could of pulled that off. Oscar nominee my arse, don't waste ur money 5/10 all day.

Watched unbroken in the middle of the night. Good but could have been great. 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.