Last Film You Saw

Sorry i went afk was just praying to my master...

Maze Runner: The scorch trials

Lost interest but was following what was kicking of in Spain. the first was reasonably original but in my head i was thinking "oh this bit is the same as x oh and this bit now is just the same as y". I know films often carry teh same plot but this seemed a bit like the reel was cut from 3-4 films and stuck together. It started to pick up i think towards the end but i had lost interest by then.

The first one was pretty good. The books are ok too.

Maze Runner - The Scorch Trials

Not as good as the first, it felt like it was a film just designed to lead up to the third instalment, not a lot happens up until the last 30 minutes maybe then it leaves you hanging! Still it ties in what seems like could be a good Pentalogy.

6/10

Ant-Man

After watching that abortion of a Marvel film (distributed by FOX) Fantastic Four not so long ago Ant-Man has restored my faith in Marvel films!
It has similar humour as to Guardians of the Galaxy and it's not to be taken seriously, thought the cast line was good and the CGI when he's riding on the ants looks amazing!
My only gripe is that sometimes the scripting swings out of proportion, one minute Scott, Hank and Hope are talking about main plot objective then instantaneously Hope is going bat shit crazy at Hank about how shit of a dad he was/is!?

Also there are like 2 massive plot holes in the entire film!

7/10

Full Metal Jacket

Saving Private Ryan

Platoon

They're showing them on Sky Movies at the moment.
First time I've seen Full Metal Jacket and Platoon and both excellent films, as is Saving Private Ryan. The first 30 mins or so of that film is incredible. Not traditional 'girls' films I know, but I like a good film whatever the genre.

Full Metal Jacket

Saving Private Ryan

Platoon

They're showing them on Sky Movies at the moment.
First time I've seen Full Metal Jacket and Platoon and both excellent films, as is Saving Private Ryan. The first 30 mins or so of that film is incredible. Not traditional 'girls' films I know, but I like a good film whatever the genre.

My favourite war film! Apparently the scene where R. Lee Ermey chokes Vincent D'Onofrio for smiling wasn't scripted so the reaction of him choking was actually real!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.