Last Film You Saw

Akai said:
Godzilla tonight! can't wait, will share my opinion later on.
So what did you think?. Saw it myself and if I'm honest I felt ripped off. As always seems the case these days the best moments are shown in the trailer and it's just filler around that. Felt to me like I was watching a monster movie while someone had a remote control and kept switching over to some cheesy typical Hollywood movie everytime the monster movie was getting good....fucking frustrated the life out of me.

SPOILER

Also best character being killed off before movie got started pissed me off no end

5/10

Robocop (2014) 6.5/10

Just watched this and thought it was a decent action movie.

Pros:
The movie is "cool" looking, very slick, the CGI is good as is the weapons, Robo's bike etc. One scene in particular where Robocop doesn't have his suit on is very good.

Cons:
There is no comedy in the movie, the original was funny in parts, but this has no moments of humour, apart from the song choice at the end. (Which felt totally out of pace with movie)
The actual action scenes aren't as good as the '87 version, nor the story, nor the villains, nor Robocop.

Seeing as though I love the original I was underwhelmed throughout this film, but for those who don't care for the 1st as much, they might find this a very good way to spend a couple of hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.