Last Film You Saw

GRUDGE MATCH 8/10 2013

Ok, for those who don't know, this is Sylvester Stallone vs Robert De Niro. That's a 67 yr old vs a 70 yr old

I felt i needed to underline that. This movie could have so easily been a corny joke. It was far far from it.

I've seen Raging Bull, I've seen the Rocky films. This film was funny, and honest and never once slipped into embarrassing.

You've got Stallone with his funny fitting shirts, De Niro and Arkin grounding it, you've got humourous dialogue, some great Rocky references and on top a great soundtrack.

I just really liked it.

Inside Job. Doc narrated by Matt Damon about the economic crash in 2008. It's been covered by other doc makers, but as a whole package, a brilliant starting point.

Excellent.

Oblivion (2013)

Finally got round to seeing this. I don't like Tom Cruise usually, but this was a good story. Good music and good effects. Confused me a bit though.

Tron (80's one)

Finally watched this too, pretty good, but also confusing. Special mention for the girl in the tight suit.

the searchers : 8/10 surprised as i`m not a john wayne fan.it`s a good one!

Von Ryan`s Express: 7/10 OL`blue eyes was okay in this good WW2 flick.

the wild bunch 2/10 Never have i wanted the main character killed since "the beach".....should be called bunch of horrible ****`s. All their $hite-talk about sticking together and they sellout their own. it`s riddled with silly scenes of dragged-out ridiculous laughter. bad movie.

How to make money selling drugs - 9/10

Great documentary that simplifies the process and the corruption that goes hand in hand with it!!!

"Just say no", said nancy, how's about fuck off you corrupt ****!!!

29xhzso.jpg

"The Monster Squad" (1987)

Absolute gem of a movie featuring all the main universal monsters. Remember watching this in 87/88 at the concorde in Burnage. Great movie. 10/10

everythingchangesbutblue said:
29xhzso.jpg

"The Monster Squad" (1987)

Absolute gem of a movie feature all the main universal monsters. Remember watching this in 87/88 at the concorde in Burnage. Great movie. 10/10

I watched it back a few years back, have to say that once you get past the shitty special effects, the awful acting, that it is in fact an enjoyable watch, Frankenstein is hilarious (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.