Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
29xhzso.jpg

"The Monster Squad" (1987)

Absolute gem of a movie feature all the main universal monsters. Remember watching this in 87/88 at the concorde in Burnage. Great movie. 10/10

I watched it back a few years back, have to say that once you get past the shitty special effects, the awful acting, that it is in fact an enjoyable watch, Frankenstein is hilarious (:

yeah he is, he is played by the same guy who played Kane in "Robocop 2" and the tooth fairy in "Manhunter" as well.

TangerineSteve17 said:
yeh but is it The Monster Squad or The Labyrinth...

Gotta lean to The Labyrinth myself

Grew up on "Labyrinth" love that movie too. I remember being mad on Jennifer Connelly back in the day.

I was too young to be mad on anybody, I just loved it for the adventure. The MC Esher bit with Toby blew my mind.

TangerineSteve17 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
yeh but is it The Monster Squad or The Labyrinth...

Gotta lean to The Labyrinth myself

Bowies score is brilliant, wins it hands down!!!

Got to agree, 2 good kid's films from the 80's but I still listen to Underground and As The World Falls Down even now.

[video]http://vimeo.com/39655833[/video]

Still love this, also it's hidden meaning (:

29xhzso.jpg

"The Monster Squad" (1987)

Absolute gem of a movie feature all the main universal monsters. Remember watching this in 87/88 at the concorde in Burnage. Great movie. 10/10

I watched it back a few years back, have to say that once you get past the shitty special effects, the awful acting, that it is in fact an enjoyable watch, Frankenstein is hilarious (:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q112MZ7PUU[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.