Last Film You Saw

bobmcfc said:
The birdcage - absolutely brilliant 9/10
Birdcage huh?

Or+will+Nicholas+Cage+s+hair+become+a+bird+_722910acdee25c3d5534a1168c3920eb.jpg

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
The birdcage - absolutely brilliant 9/10

Shite, it's deleted from the 'watched this' (:
I've already watched it so there is no point deleting it from the watch list. It's not like I added it to favourites is it ? I watched all parades end too, are you going to delete that aswell ? ;)

Now I'm watching just friends... Any comments on how poo that is ?

Xmen Days of Future Past, great film second only to Captain America 2, Quicksilver scene steals the show will be interesting to see how they portray him in Avengers 2. There is a great post credit scene as well. 8/10

The Lone Ranger - A big bag of bollocks. Although I did smile when they played the William Tell overture.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Just watched 30 min or so of the 'Internship' - Had to turn it off, not even slightly amusing. Two irritating twats are Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan.
They were brilliant in wedding crashers, especially Vaughn. Internship was watchable but nothing special.

the stoning of soraya....I may have posted this before but its a non hollywood masterpiece and jaw droppingly shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.