Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Mayor West said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I thought it was just me, loved it.... A great homage to the art of Tokusatsu

9/10 for me!!!

Ironically I think I liked it for the reason a lot of people seem to dislike it, the minimal screen time of Godzilla himself. Too much exposure and you end up with a shitfest like any of the transformers films.

Yep, spot on, it lends itself brilliantly to the originals, put out in it's minimalism, like I said, loved it, same goes for superman funny enough (:

Man of Steel was all over the place, it was a bad attempt at a Christopher Nolan type film, with Zach Snyder's frankly awful directing and then half-hearted attempt at plot building followed by ridiculous amounts of gratuitous violence finished off with us meant to believe that Superman could care about a family standing in the corner but not the tens of thousands of people he's just helped kill by destroying half of the city in pursuit of a "Kryptonian" who has a weird face.

In fact the most I got from the film is how much I don't like Zach Snyder and how weird-looking Michael Shannon is, he looks like the bastard child of Quentin Tarantino and Werner Herzog.

TangerineSteve17 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mayor West said:
Ironically I think I liked it for the reason a lot of people seem to dislike it, the minimal screen time of Godzilla himself. Too much exposure and you end up with a shitfest like any of the transformers films.

which, having seen the trailer for the fiftieth of Bay's monstrosities, is already making me weep at the knowledge that a few idiots will come on here and say they like it.

it's the wolf of wall street for young teenage males.

I've only seen Transformers 1, but I think many people take them for they are. Action cinema. I get the entertainment value from seeing Prime fight Megatron, or whatever. I haven't seen the new Godzilla, but I bet it's fantastic on the big screen.

*bang* *crash* *wallop* *bang* wooden acting *bang* *crash* *wallop* headache *bang* *crash* *wallop* wooden dialogue *bang* *crash* *wallop* gratuitous flash of lead female character's arse *bang* crash* *wallop* headbangingly awful, migraine inducing, cynical, exploitative trash.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
which, having seen the trailer for the fiftieth of Bay's monstrosities, is already making me weep at the knowledge that a few idiots will come on here and say they like it.

it's the wolf of wall street for young teenage males.

I've only seen Transformers 1, but I think many people take them for they are. Action cinema. I get the entertainment value from seeing Prime fight Megatron, or whatever. I haven't seen the new Godzilla, but I bet it's fantastic on the big screen.

*bang* *crash* *wallop* *bang* wooden acting *bang* *crash* *wallop* headache *bang* *crash* *wallop* wooden dialogue *bang* *crash* *wallop* gratuitous flash of lead female character's arse *bang* crash* *wallop* headbangingly awful, migraine inducing, cynical, exploitative trash.
spoiler alert

doots said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

spoiler alert

nope, that's just the trailer, and the entire 4 films.

Barcon said:
FantasyIreland said:
Barcon said:
I think Fantasy's probably a little older than you mate.

I'm fast approaching the number on the back of our precious egomaniac.......

I don't half look good for it though;-)

I'm fast aproaching ten years on top of that mate and still look great ;)

I imagine your location is a major contributor to that!

FantasyIreland said:
Barcon said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'm fast approaching the number on the back of our precious egomaniac.......

I don't half look good for it though;-)

I'm fast aproaching ten years on top of that mate and still look great ;)

I imagine your location is a major contributor to that!

Possibly mate, physical labour doesn't hurt either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.