Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Mayor West said:
Finally got round to seeing Godzilla, so worth the wait, such a class film, 8.5\10.

I thought it was just me, loved it.... A great homage to the art of Tokusatsu

9/10 for me!!!

Ironically I think I liked it for the reason a lot of people seem to dislike it, the minimal screen time of Godzilla himself. Too much exposure and you end up with a shitfest like any of the transformers films.

Mayor West said:
Mayor West said:
Finally got round to seeing Godzilla, so worth the wait, such a class film, 8.5\10.

9/10 for me!!!

Ironically I think I liked it for the reason a lot of people seem to dislike it, the minimal screen time of Godzilla himself. Too much exposure and you end up with a shitfest like any of the transformers films.

Yep, spot on, it lends itself brilliantly to the originals, put out in it's minimalism, like I said, loved it, same goes for superman funny enough (:

Mayor West said:
Mayor West said:

9/10 for me!!!

which, having seen the trailer for the fiftieth of Bay's monstrosities, is already making me weep at the knowledge that a few idiots will come on here and say they like it.

it's the wolf of wall street for young teenage males.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mayor West said:

9/10 for me!!!

which, having seen the trailer for the fiftieth of Bay's monstrosities, is already making me weep at the knowledge that a few idiots will come on here and say they like it.

it's the wolf of wall street for young teenage males.

I've only seen Transformers 1, but I think many people take them for they are. Action cinema. I get the entertainment value from seeing Prime fight Megatron, or whatever. I haven't seen the new Godzilla, but I bet it's fantastic on the big screen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.