Last Film You Saw

Manchester By the sea - 7/10
Sad story about a broken man taking on his dead brothers kid.
Well acted, did drag a bit. Enjoyed it enough though.

Hidden Figueres - 5.5/10
Intelligent black women being made to suffer because of the colour of their skin at NASA.
Subject is always a difficult watch but the actual movie wasn’t anything great and it could have well easily been a TV movie so Christ knows why it’s up for an Oscar for best film.

Moonlight - 6.5/10
Gay black lad growing up in tough neighbourhood coming to terms with his sexuality.
Found it boring in parts to be honest and the main character wasn’t particularly endearing so i wasn’t that bothered how it ended up for him.

Manchester By the sea - 7/10
Sad story about a broken man taking on his dead brothers kid.
Well acted, did drag a bit. Enjoyed it enough though.

Hidden Figueres - 5.5/10
Intelligent black women being made to suffer because of the colour of their skin at NASA.
Subject is always a difficult watch but the actual movie wasn’t anything great and it could have well easily been a TV movie so Christ knows why it’s up for an Oscar for best film.

Moonlight - 6.5/10
Gay black lad growing up in tough neighbourhood coming to terms with his sexuality.
Found it boring in parts to be honest and the main character wasn’t particularly endearing so i wasn’t that bothered how it ended up for him.
Bloody hell, sounds like a depressing night at your house ;)

Filthy pirates have released a very good telesync of Split.

Was going to give this a try but having read the plot it sounds like it may fry my brain trying to keep up with all those Kevins, maybe for another day. I think I'll go for ep2 of Six.

Any chance of No Offence from last night please Guy, cheers in advance;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.