Last Film You Saw

Spilt.... Fell asleep 10mins into it, knew I would I was a bit pissed after the match:)
Woke up 10 mins into doctor strange (her indoors put it on), not bad at all 7/10
Thanks @TCIB

No probs, still not watched split, i think it needs you to give it full attention? and i am the worst for that as i basically listen to films as i wander off to work on computer stuff.

I did hear bad news about Star Wars today and that is people are still after the screener. However the source is affiliated with a certain group and are prone to misinformation, for the good i should add. They may say 'nah not got it' then release it 5 seconds after you asked for example with a big smiley face. So really i know sod all reading that back xD

Trainspotting 2. One of the worst films I've ever seen, made me angry how shit it was. The good reviews online had me thinking it would be ok, nope.
No real story, just milking nostalgia. It's a straight to DVD film at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.