Last Film You Saw

Devil was shit and his TV series didn't do well, he's got endless chances with me after the sixth sense and the village.

That was his winner, The Sixth Sense, i can see why that got him so much credit to fuck up and not be yesterdays news in hollywood, and indeed in peoples eyes in general as your post shows.

That was his winner, The Sixth Sense, i can see why that got him so much credit to fuck up and not be yesterdays news in hollywood, and indeed in peoples eyes in general as your post shows.
The village was better tbh, that's the one that really sold me on him.

Just got back from Trainspotting 2.

Loved it, really relieved it's not bad, and it's genuinely good.

I've seen a few reviews since watching that say it lacks the extra spark of the first which captured the public mood when it was released. I was 4 when the first came out so I never got that from it, and therefor I didn't find it to be missing from this one - maybe if you were caught up in that in the mid 90s

Wont go into the plot but, yeah, I bloody loved it. Stayed with me all the way home and I'm still going over it.

Agree entirely. Superb film and not a let down at all. Keeps going all the way through to the end.

Watched it at Showcase in Belle Vue. Fucking hell, I've seen a fair few films there down the years. I remember a load of us piling down there one Sunday evening in 1990 to watch Total Recall a couple of weeks before we pissed off to Magaluf on holiday. Life seemed a whole lot simpler then. Happy days.

The village was better tbh, that's the one that really sold me on him.
He made one of the worst films i've ever seen - The Happening. It was so bad, people in the cinema were just laughing at it or leaving.

Also Mark Wahlberg was hilariously bad in that film.

He made one of the worst films i've ever seen - The Happening. It was so bad, people in the cinema were just laughing at it or leaving.

Also Mark Wahlberg was hilariously bad in that film.
A mile better than Devil tbh, but I'll forgive the lad anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.