Last Film You Saw

Watching it right now, about half way through. He's just nailed her. Hope it gets better, I find myself browsing through Bluemoon halfway through a film so Im guessing it probably doesnt

I wanted to enjoy it, I just didnt, it was just all very average, it underwhelmed me more than Arrival, which is going some, which was another film I was looking forward to. I preferred Moon as a stuck in space film.

Very much enjoyed Hacksaw Ridge, despite the corny bits.

I still think Manchester by the Sea is far superior to it, and La La Land, of the oscar contenders

Going to watch The Girl With All The Gifts later. Zombies, Paddy Considine, and Gemma Arterton. You can't really go wrong with that.

I await the "what a pile of dogshit that was" post....

Oh ffs don't say that. I'm really looking forward to this. I was in a really good mood until you said that. I've been watching 80s pop videos on youtube and Wendy James is enough to brighten any day. Well, at least until you posted.

giphy.gif

Oh ffs don't say that. I'm really looking forward to this. I was in a really good mood until you said that. I've been watching 80s pop videos on youtube and Wendy James is enough to brighten any day. Well, at least until you posted.

giphy.gif
Saying that mate I've just Googled Wendy James now, I'm on phone or I'd post pic, I advise you not to look and keep the memory as it is haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.