Last Film You Saw

Just watched doctor strange. It was pretty darn good 8/10

And hidden figures which was also very good 7.5/10

Fences - it was alright, can see that it has come from a play, heavy on dialogue and little else, excellently acted by Denzel and Viola Davis, who have been acknowledged by various awards committees, the latter will most likely go on and win an Oscar, she was very good. 7/10
Felt a bit short changed by the ending. Perhaps he's got an early night written into his contracts because American Gangster also left me feeling a little underwhelmed.

I've been dodging that one. Does your seal of approval mean it contains any of the following?
Vampires
Tom Hardy
Jensen Ackles
None of the above and I too have avoided it for ages. It was brilliant stony, not at all how I thought it was gonna be.

Passengers was dogshit btw? Turned it off half way though.

Lion I cried my fookin eyes out watching this movie 9/10

None of the above and I too have avoided it for ages. It was brilliant stony, not at all how I thought it was gonna be.

Passengers was dogshit btw? Turned it off half way though.

Lion I cried my fookin eyes out watching this movie 9/10

The two films I was looking forward to watching the most were Passengers and Arrival. One was meh and the other was not even worth a meh.
Gonna watch Gemma Arterton and Zombies later.

The two films I was looking forward to watching the most were Passengers and Arrival. One was meh and the other was not even worth a meh.
Gonna watch Gemma Arterton and Zombies later.

Arrival was ok. Very clever but Very MEH !

Girl with all the gifts was abit shit I thought. Gemma arterton is one boring woman and Byzantium was a right snore fest.

She wears a shirt up to her eyelids in this movie. Very unsexy
0xAW6Ig.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.