Last Film You Saw

Watched the latest David Brent offering on Netflix the other night. I was a fan of The Office, but this was a bit grim if I'm honest.
Can't bring myself to watch this - can't help but feel that it will spoil my memory of Brent as a character.

Eden Lake - 9/10 not normally my type of thing but found it 'lifelike' and riveting.
Underworld - 6/10 expected more to be honest but ok

passangers - run of the mill sci-fi romance/stalker film with usual effects and big predictable ending.

Fuck me mate. I nearly turned it off a dozen times in the first hour.
Absolute pile of shit until they got to the ridge.

I ended up watching the first 20 mins twice! First time I received a text from my daughter saying her car had broken down on the way to pick up the grandkids from nursery. Had to leave the cinema to collect them. Its an excellent film from 30 mins in but the beginning is just too cheesy.

T2 Trainspotting. A marvellous trip down memory lane. Not the best stand alone film in the world but if you loved the first one as much as I did then you'll love it. Gave me goose bumps at times and has had me deep in thought so far today about where the last 20 years went. 8.5/10.

Manchester by the Sea

Only watched it because I've actually been to Manchester by the Sea on the way to Gloucester (of Perfect Storm fame) and Rockport (errmm... shoes?)

Odd film. Really wanted to shake the character played by Ben Affleck's brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.