Last Film You Saw

Very true. I just didn't get how he hadn't hooked something up to the garage or tunnel to notice if it had been breached. Or how Jamie Foxx got into the cell so quickly with the guy from Stepbrothers hiding to lock the hatch behind him. Also the fact they detonated a bomb in solitary confinement in a prison. Know I'm picking holes it was just a bit rushed.

I, Daniel Blake. It's brilliant and utterly depressing at once.
My feelings exactly, I know people can become hardened like the benefits people but they can still have empathy I would think if we were a gun toting nation Daniel would have walked in and shot a few and tbh who could blame him.

Very true. I just didn't get how he hadn't hooked something up to the garage or tunnel to notice if it had been breached. Or how Jamie Foxx got into the cell so quickly with the guy from Stepbrothers hiding to lock the hatch behind him. Also the fact they detonated a bomb in solitary confinement in a prison. Know I'm picking holes it was just a bit rushed.

Yeah I suppose. But then again, he did tunnel into a prison. You don't get anymore far fetched than that. Still a good film.

Well, I wont need to watch that film then will I? ha!

Use the spoiler tag next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.