Last Film You Saw

Watched 30 minutes of Gold.

The screener was ok but Matthew McConaughey is hard to understand on a normal day so a slightly muffled Kodi Screener version really made him and others in the film hard to understand. So I switched it off.

Seemed quite good though. Like a mild version of Wolf of Wall street. I'll def give it a go when I can watch a HD copy.
Same here, watched it last night. The sound was gash at the start but does improve. Enjoyed the film, its based around a true story but fictionalised with a different company and characters. The real fraud was a Canadian company and it seems this actually happened. Well worth a watch, 7/10

Same here, watched it last night. The sound was gash at the start but does improve. Enjoyed the film, its based around a true story but fictionalised with a different company and characters. The real fraud was a Canadian company and it seems this actually happened. Well worth a watch, 7/10
You saved me writing a review
Enjoyed it
I remember the original story
I'll leave it at that, 8/10

I watched The Dallas Buyers Club last week,good film with great acting
Would recommend it,9/10

Watched Trainspotting 2 again to see if i was just missing something last time. Nope, still shit.

6.5/10

MV5BMjkxOTk1MzY4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQzOTU5ODE@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.