Last Film You Saw

Watched "Non-Stop" on Friday night and it was pretty good - 7.5/10

Watched Paranormal Activity 5( The Marked Ones) and it could hhave been a bit better. 6.5/10
Also, some people need to stop smudging the f***king disc.

Watched Escape plan on Sunday Night and it was good - 7/10

TonyM said:
Bigga said:
@nimal said:
just watched "I'll Follow You Down"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2048770/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
and for a low budget film it was really great

a time travel movie that benifited because it didn't over complicate stuff

8/10

Thought I'd try this cos it was a title I hadn't heard of. Rufus Sewell appearing was quite a surprise. His film offerings are rarer than Day-Lewis'. It was nice to see Gillian Anderson looking very attractive and a grown up Haley Joel Osment to round it all off.

As for the film, it never really took off and I was completely surprised by the storytelling mechanism. [albeit an interesting and] Modern subject with a style of directing found in the late 80's. Talk about a quirk when the subject is time travel!!

In my opinion, @nimal, you gave it 3 points more than it deserved.
If you like quirky time travel you might enjoy "Safety Not Guaranteed". I did anyway.

I happen to like quirky films, yeah, but that wasn't afforded to "I'll Follow You Down". I was talking about the juxtaposition of filming style and subject matter irony with that line.

Anyway, I'll check out "Safety Not Guaranteed" as it seems familiar.

Just not sure if I've seen it already or flirted with the idea of it.

Blended - give it a 7/10. Wasn't as funny as other sandler films but it was a great movie. Love Drew Barrymore and always enjoy movies with her in

bobmcfc said:
Blended - give it a 7/10. Wasn't as funny as other sandler films but it was a great movie. Love Drew Barrymore and always enjoy movies with her in

Barrymore and Sandler are always good together in films.

The Wedding Singer is my favourite of theirs, although I like 50 first dates as well.

Rise of the planet of the apes. I thought this was the same film with Mark Wahlberg and Helena Bonham Carter in! It wasn't obviously. Really really good film and a good message running through it. Going to watch the new one on weds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.