Last Film You Saw

Scaley said:
White House Down, put brain into neutral and enjoy!
It's okay actually. Pure American corn (the little girl waving the flag on the white house lawn stopping the air strike, FFS!) but, as you said, leave your brain outside the back door, select ''suspension of disbelief'' and sit back and enjoy.

Manchester_lalala said:
What websites are there where I can watch the planet of the apes?
Don't be a skinflint. Hand over your money at the local fleapit. I wenrt to see it last night. It's okay, that's about the best I can say for it. The 3D isn't too bad either.

@nimal said:
just watched "I'll Follow You Down"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2048770/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
and for a low budget film it was really great

a time travel movie that benifited because it didn't over complicate stuff

8/10

Thought I'd try this cos it was a title I hadn't heard of. Rufus Sewell appearing was quite a surprise. His film offerings are rarer than Day-Lewis'. It was nice to see Gillian Anderson looking very attractive and a grown up Haley Joel Osment to round it all off.

As for the film, it never really took off and I was completely surprised by the storytelling mechanism. [albeit an interesting and] Modern subject with a style of directing found in the late 80's. Talk about a quirk when the subject is time travel!!

In my opinion, @nimal, you gave it 3 points more than it deserved.

Bigga said:
@nimal said:

8/10

Thought I'd try this cos it was a title I hadn't heard of. Rufus Sewell appearing was quite a surprise. His film offerings are rarer than Day-Lewis'. It was nice to see Gillian Anderson looking very attractive and a grown up Haley Joel Osment to round it all off.

As for the film, it never really took off and I was completely surprised by the storytelling mechanism. [albeit an interesting and] Modern subject with a style of directing found in the late 80's. Talk about a quirk when the subject is time travel!!

If you like quirky time travel you might enjoy "Safety Not Guaranteed". I did anyway.

TonyM said:
Bigga said:
@nimal said:

8/10

If you like quirky time travel you might enjoy "Safety Not Guaranteed". I did anyway.

Yep, I really enjoyed "Safety Not Guaranteed', I thought Aubrey Plaza and Mark Duplass were perfectly suited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.