Last Film You Saw

pantalon violet again said:
johnny on the spot said:
Bigga said:
The current incarnation of "Godzilla" is, in fact, a homage to the Japanese style of the film, which is why you see so little of him, this time around...

That's fair enough, I acknowledge that they've tried to drive the latest film with plot and I get the atomic war allegory being carried over from the original, with a little smattering of Fallout 3. But after a while I just got bored of watching fashionable actors chewing cardboard and waiting to see a big lizard chewing suspension bridges and F-16s.

Geek alert but fuck it

They were f22's

You need help.

I've had a bit of a mad week..

All the Star Treks (bar the fifth)

All the Nightmare On Elm Street

Bad Taste and Meet The Feebles

Night Of The Creeps..

And The Wish Master ( All four)

Beat that for pure cheese.

Aphex said:

Night Of The Creeps..

You need to get out more!

Gelsons Dad said:
Aphex said:

Night Of The Creeps..

Don't get me wrong, I love the taut space of 'Das Boot' and the pure thrill, score and ominous undertones of 'Taxi Driver' but you can't beat a bit of throw away nonsense!

:-)

Aphex said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Aphex said:

Night Of The Creeps..

Don't get me wrong, I love the taut space of 'Das Boot' and the pure thrill, score and ominous undertones of 'Taxi Driver' but you can't beat a bit of throw away nonsense!

:-)

I think the most worrying thing is it's only Tuesday. ;-)

stony said:
Odd Thomas - Wasn't sure what to expect really because it doesn't really sound like my sort of film, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it and may have a look and see what the books are like.

I was all so very pleasantly surprised by Odd Thomas when i watched it a while back well worth the watch if nobody has seen it.

Inbetweeners 2 very funny in places like the first, slow to,start but once it got going loved it 7.5/10

Blue Maverick said:
Inbetweeners 2 very funny in places like the first, slow to,start but once it got going loved it 7.5/10

Pretty much exactly what I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.