Last Film You Saw

Clint Eastwood's "Unforgiven" can not believe I've never seen it before, fantastic film and definitely in my top 5...

stony said:
Odd Thomas - Wasn't sure what to expect really because it doesn't really sound like my sort of film, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it and may have a look and see what the books are like.

I watched this on Netflix last night (the name rang a bell, now I know its because of the Koontz books). I was also pleasantly surprised, hopefully they do a sequel in Vegas, that has promise.

Also Addison Timlin is lovely, did some sterling work in Californication a few years back ;)

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Great scotts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell anyone but I've never watched Star Wars either!!! :)

Guess who is Luke's Dad.

John-hurt-elephant-man.jpg

If we're doing confessions I've tried to watch The Usual Suspects about 5 times and always fallen asleep before it got halfway through.
I tried again the other night but was so fucking bored after 20 minutes I turned it off and played candy crush on my phone instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.