Last Film You Saw

Have you read any of the books? They say if you read the first few you will get it and like it. Not watched yet but be watching it this week sometime.

Yup, that's why I'm being harsh I suppose... the only real positive was Elba who was excellent as the gun slinger. It seems also that he will reprise the role in the tv series!!

Yup, that's why I'm being harsh I suppose... the only real positive was Elba who was excellent as the gun slinger. It seems also that he will reprise the role in the tv series!!

Ah right. Didn’t know they were doing a tv series of it, they probably would been better not bothering with the film and just do a series.

Just finished The Dark Tower, i've not read the books but by all accounts this is a pretty shit retelling of them. It seems like it's been cut up and is missing loads of parts, none of the characters make you care about them and the story just seems rushed. Poor storytelling, i give it a 4/10 if you want some mindless watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.