Last Film You Saw

Blade Runner 2049 - I still prefer the first film - apart from 2001 ASO I dont know of any other film where the audio goes so well with the visuals, this one looks incredible too and I really like the way the story has developed from the original. 8.5/10

A Ghost Story. If you don't like long drawn out scenes where nothing much is happening its not for you, but its quite heart wrenching and told in a whimsical way and I really enjoyed it. 8/10

Wendy & Lucy - about a girl and her pet dog on her way to Alaska who encounters some real troubles. Sounds boring I know but again I enjoyed it. 8/10

Last night went to see Blade Runner 2049.

Really excellent sci-fi, enjoyed it immensely. People said it was very long - nearly 3 hours - but the film started at 9 and we were out by 11:35, so not as long as I was expecting.

It's very much an homage to the original, with bits they copied but put a new twist on, and really cleverly done. I'd give it a solid 9.5. Best sci-fi I've seen in a decade, apart from possibly Interstellar.

Last night went to see Blade Runner 2049.

Really excellent sci-fi, enjoyed it immensely. People said it was very long - nearly 3 hours - but the film started at 9 and we were out by 11:35, so not as long as I was expecting.
Set in 2049 huh?

So how does Brexit turn out?

Set in 2049 huh?

So how does Brexit turn out?
Funnily enough, the date is perhaps the draftest thing about it. It should really be called Blade Runner 2149 or something like that. Ludicrous to think we could have tech like that, and that the world could look like that in only 30 years.

But the original was set too near in the future, so their hands were tied I guess.

Re Brexit, the UK is proud to be the 27th richest country in the world but people are pissed off as we used to be 19th.

Funnily enough, the date is perhaps the draftest thing about it. It should really be called Blade Runner 2149 or something like that. Ludicrous to think we could have tech like that, and that the world could look like that in only 30 years.

But the original was set too near in the future, so their hands were tied I guess.

Re Brexit, the UK is proud to be the 27th richest country in the world but people are pissed off as we used to be 19th.
19th when was that? Looking at this nowt changed since then...
http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-richest-countries-in-the-world-2017-3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.