Last Film You Saw

Yep. 2 is the better one for me but both hilarious. The waterslide scene in 2 had me crying with laughter the first time I saw it.

Jay's uncle from the 2nd move lives near me. His character in the movie is pretty similar to him in real life haha.
No way hahaha

Straight Outta Compton. Finally got around to watching it. Enjoyable, especially if you are a fan of the West Coast rap scene. 8/10

I was into rap and hip hop from the early eighties then moved to a more soul vibe. I was aware of the stuff and my mate in his XR3i used to be putting on some Cypress Hill fellows whilst "cruising". I was above this crassness however and had embarked on a love of Soul and the bleak melodic tunes of The Style Council.

The movie made me revisit the music i had brushed off and verily i bought the best of NWA cd and it is on my car playlist.

Punch Drunk Love.. not a new movie but I quite enjoyed it. Shame Lena's character made little sense.. but the film had something.. sort of offbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.