Last Film You Saw

I can think of TWO beautiful reasons to watch this.

I'm in full agreement :)

trading%2Bplaces.jpg

Just got back from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Very enjoyable, but I can understand why some have issues with it. A massive sprawling epic, could've done with some tighter editing and a shorter run time

Valerian and the city of a thousand planets..

Brilliant!! Really liked it, especially Rihanna playing bubble...

tumblr_onugegBRhw1u6k40so4_540.gif

Just got back from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Very enjoyable, but I can understand why some have issues with it. A massive sprawling epic, could've done with some tighter editing and a shorter run time

Same here, just back. Noticed the 'arming anyone for money' stuff they put in there, as well as other stuff. I was half expecting some Antifa dude to jump in an X wing fighter. Next time this truth about arming countries/people is brought up in conversation people will say "you've just watched Star Wars haven't you? You're an idiot etc).. very clever.

Anyway, cracking film.

Hidden figures. 8/10 very good movie and a great story (true). I can’t believe the shit those people went through only 50 years ago. The lead protagonist s must have had brilliant minds.

Donnie Brasco. Great film. 8/10. Amazing bravery to infiltrate the mafia. Apparently the real Donnie Brasco didn’t sweat making him perfect for the job. Forget about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.