Last Film You Saw

The snowman. 3/10. Plot holes galore. And what was the point of Val Kilmers character besides not actually being able to Speak and having nothing to do with the plot?

Thought so too. I didn't realise when watching it's based off a book so the plot lines that don't go anywhere must have been things they felt they couldn't leave out, but if you haven't read the book it doesn't make a lot of sense.

'Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets' - 5.9/10 (only rated it that high because of the nice cameo by Rihanna)

'Bright' - 4/10 mostly garbage and agree with previous posters regarding it practically being a Training Day/Alien Nation hybrid

'Three Billboards....' - 7.4/10 pretty mixed feelings on this. Wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed watching it and thought it was a good film, but i wouldn't exactly rush to watch it again.

Staw Wars - The Last Jedi

It is ok but not as good as Rogue One by a long way. The comic relief felt forced and characters i found remote to the audience. The lead lady is just not engaging for my money either and she really should be but i found myself not really caring for the rebellion. The sith fella still reminds me of a stoner college kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.