Last Film You Saw

Watched David Fincher’s Mank this evening - incredibly well made movie.
Perhaps not indelibly implanted in the memory afterwards and a tad slow but lovingly created.
Gary Oldman puts in a fine performance.
Strikingly recreates 1940’s cinema.
8/10
Also of note is Blue Mooney favourite ‘Phil Collins’s’ daughter plays a prominent part (admins she’s v good...and v gorgeous).

View attachment 6264
Fair play to her for continuing on with her career after the tragedy.

RIP Phil

I watched War Horse last night.
I have mixed feelings about it, I mean it was well made in a Steven Spielberg way, he is a masterful director, but it was testing the bounds of probability to such an extent I couldn't decide if it was a serious film or not.
Some very good acting performances.

6.5/10

I have mixed feelings about it, I mean it was well made in a Steven Spielberg way, he is a masterful director, but it was testing the bounds of probability to such an extent I couldn't decide if it was a serious film or not.

6.5/10
In what way bud ?

6.5/10
Totally agree, ended up being like black beauty (or skippy the Bush kangaroo) in the end. Was there nothing it couldn't do!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.