Last Film You Saw

I don't think it is, the early reviews seem favourable.

Elvis coming soon, which looks like the reviews are favourable.

Thor: Love and Thunder will pull big numbers.

The Black Phone looks like a good under the radar film will good early reviews too.

Not the worst few weeks.

It's around 60% on Metacritic and 4/10 on IMDb. I think the Telegraph gave it a 2/10!

Top Gun Maverick. Great cinematography, but as expected, cringe levels of 'hooyah' macho bolleaux ...
Can imagine.
Can’t say I was overly excited when I heard they were bringing a sequel out from something wedged in the 80’s.

Never go back is usually a good maxim.

Still, the other thing to consider is never be a grump so might take the lad to see it.

Watched Guillermo Del Toro’s Nightmare Alley last night (free on Disney +).
Amazingly crafted with strong performances. Solid 8/10

So the quest is good for watching films?
I think it is brilliant mate. particularly if you have a busy house. Virtual cinema apps with the ability to pick where in the theatre you want to sit, easy P.C server integration or just flirt the movie to the headset itself.

There are some social apps that show movies in virtual cinemas, but i have found them to be populated by dick heads

Lightyear. Good fun, as long as you don’t think too hard about it and take it for what it is. The people panning it are the ‘universe nerds’ trying to retrofit it against every scene of the Toy Story movies.
Sox, Lightyear’s ‘therapy cat’ steals the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.