Last Film You Saw

Just watched Interstellar really enjoyed it. And Hans Zimmer has done it once again what a brilliant soundtrack.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
pfazz said:
The guest. 4/10. Amateur acting at its worst with a Beckham lookalike.
Really? I really loved this movie. Thought the lead guy was very good....felt at times like I was watching a really good 80's thriller, a bit like original terminator and terminator 2 mashed together

Lol, thanks for the warning.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
pfazz said:
The guest. 4/10. Amateur acting at its worst with a Beckham lookalike.
Really? I really loved this movie. Thought the lead guy was very good....felt at times like I was watching a really good 80's thriller, a bit like original terminator and terminator 2 mashed together

Ignore these philistines Wio he was great and i was almost jumping out my seat exclaiming how cool he was if i am honest.
The end got a bit Gael (Gael geddit, Gael cli... i'm to good for this place) bit the story was not what i expected and it was as you say a solid performance by the main dude.

John Wick - Much better than i expected.

His last few have needed a bit in need of refinement. They were films i would love as a 12yo after learning of the honor of the samurai in class etc (one of his own recent films was samurai stuff).
This had a scent of "drive" at times for the cool style of the sets. Action was clean and no "ahh for fuck sake that was so fucking fake" moments that take you out of your bullet and blood induced zombified state.

It did not surprise you but delivered the script well considering you probably thought it was gonna be a "meh" Keanu b-movie.

tl;dr worth a watch if you thought it would be b-movie wank.

The Judge. Cracking legal drama with a great performance from Robert Duval amongst others. Moving story interspersed with a little subtle humour. 8/10

Seen wild, whiplash and foxcatcher this week.

8/10 each I reckon. Surprisingly think I enjoyed wild the most, although it was the one I had the least expectations towards before seeing.

Whiplash.

Like most other posters on here who have seen it I thought it was wonderful.

9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.