Last Film You Saw

karen7 said:
101toMR said:
karen7 said:
Surprised you had the time DAZ

Another one with the wrong idea.
What's this obsession with daz?

You are not half as clever than you think you are

How in the world do you assume that I am daz?
Just because some other posters say I am ;-/
Is there something clever about posting on a Manchester City website that I don't know about?

101toMR said:
karen7 said:
101toMR said:
Another one with the wrong idea.
What's this obsession with daz?

You are not half as clever than you think you are

How in the world do you assume that I am daz?
Just because some other posters say I am ;-/
Is there something clever about posting on a Manchester City website that I don't know about?

You have taken up enough of my time DAZ

Infinite_facepalm.gif

TCIB said:
foetus said:
Van Wilder is a classic haha

i can not believe it came out in 2002 and i only just watched it. That cream cake bit was funny as you like.

A million ways to die in the west, i'll be honest i have it on in the background mostly. When i clicked on it the comedy bits have been funny if a tad predictable in a way less endearing than van wilder.

Haha, so you ended up watching it then. Good stuff.

I've been watched the first (70s/80s) StarWars trilogy in anticipation! I have to say, they still look great

Interstellar 9/10 - not normally a fan of sci-fi films as I like to pick apart the ideas and thoughts behind them but Interstellar combined a great adventure with a strong plot, decent characters and script and the mind boggling combination of space and time. Really enjoyed it. The soundtrack was incredible.

The Hobbit - Battle of the 5 armies are whatever it's called. Great fight scenes, brilliant script that combined light hearted moments with the darkness and depth of the story. Still no real idea what was happening, but a sign of a good film is that you enjoy it anyway! 8/10

dronefromsector7g said:
karen7 said:
101toMR said:
I watched this last night and was pleasantly surprised.

Surprised you had the time DAZ
Yeah, DAZDON

Just say I am daz and you are right and the moderators are wrong.
What would that have to do with you?
Just post and enjoy it life's too short for the effort the whodunnit club put into making noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.