Last manager who City fans really wanted sacked

I thought Machin did alright, took us up but then we needed someone to take us to the next level and kendall did that, he would have won us a cup 100% if he'd stayed.
he was first manager when I started going regularly at age 12-13band loved every minute. He played all the kids and mixed in some experience with McNab and Varadi etc. Made some decent signings like to get us promoted and likes of Clive Allen and Ian bishop when we got up. Loved his football and wish we’d stuck with him instead of going for Judas Kendall and his crew of Scouse cast offs like Harper, Heath and Clarke

he was first manager when I started going regularly at age 12-13band loved every minute. He played all the kids and mixed in some experience with McNab and Varadi etc. Made some decent signings like to get us promoted and likes of Clive Allen and Ian bishop when we got up. Loved his football and wish we’d stuck with him instead of going for Judas Kendall and his crew of Scouse cast offs like Harper, Heath and Clarke
never had a problem with Machin but if he hadn't been sacked when he was, we definitely would have gone down that season

For me there’s been a few. But the one I wanted out the most was Alan Ball RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.