Last night’s laser/light show

Yeah, it very much is. I don’t mind lager on hot days, but much rather have an IPA.
I prefer a cider on hot days with ice. But i like the refreshing taste a good quality lager gives. All ales and lagers are better when it's flowing through the lines regularly. And i better not start on about Robbie's when it's off form. Rough as fuck and sick inducing, and the main reason i swapped from bitter to lager back in the late 80s.

Anyway, better not go on as i think we're starting to derail the thread pal.

they need to blast the viking call out louder everytime he plays the kids will love it

more so if film shown at xmas but might be first time not shown this year

I watched it a few weeks back - can‘t remember the channel -something action, I think.

Was channel hopping so missed the bit where Tony Curtis is tied to the post whilst the tide is coming in with the crabs and the witch says “Foden, Foden, play on the wing Foden”! at least, I think that’s what she said (;

Anyway, turned the volume up when they did the Viking funeral at the end - stirring stuff!

I watched it a few weeks back - can‘t remember the channel -something action, I think.

Was channel hopping so missed the bit where Tony Curtis is tied to the post whilst the tide is coming in with the crabs and the witch says “Foden, Foden, play on the wing Foden”! at least, I think that’s what she said (;

Anyway, turned the volume up when they did the Viking funeral at the end - stirring stuff!
Foden/Odin .
There's definitely got to be a song about our 2 hat- trick heroes in there somewhere !!

they need to blast the viking call out louder everytime he plays the kids will love it

more so if film shown at xmas but might be first time not shown this year
If the viking them becomes some haarland gimmick it devalues it's place in our history.

It's a city song, one of our oldest not just for marketing erling imho.

What I am saying is it shoupd be blasted out no matter if he is playing or here, every week get it played

I never normally make it in time for the lights show but tonight was very impressive. Whoever organised it got it spot on, especially with the use of love will tear is apart. Got the whole crowd involved
Its really good but its not frank sidebottom and norman wisdom circa 94 , maine road

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.