Last night’s laser/light show

I have to say that I enjoyed the laser show and the atmosphere in general, it did feel a bit like the Haaland show and at some stage IMHO that has to be toned down a bit.

I really enjoyed the laser and light show before last nights match.
The flashing images on the big screen particularly intrigued me.
There were lots of subliminal messages being processed by my brain,but I couldn't keep up/remember all the images.
There was rain/cloud to signify the inclement weather that Manchester is famous for.
There was a factory/mill type building to signify the fact that Manchester was the birthplace of the industrial revolution.
There was a bee,which signifies the work ethic that made Manchester a huge city.
And there was a train/tram which I think indicates that Manchester had the first passenger railway in the world.

Can anybody remember the other images that were flashed up,and help my FOC memory improve please.
20000 empty seats? I'm not really sure.

May as we be donkey piss seeing as they do craft beers IPA's bitters and stouts. I like a pint of bitter and stout now and then but most real ales IPA' and are far too warm n' sweaty sock tasting to me. I did the the full Yorkshire ale trail a few years ago and my mate insisted I drink a pint of real ale in every pub. I did and almost projectile vomited him on the train home. Each to their own as they say, pal.

May as we be donkey piss seeing as they do craft beers IPA's bitters and stouts. I like a pint of bitter and stout now and then but most real ales IPA' and are far too warm n' sweaty sock tasting to me. I did the the full Yorkshire ale trail a few years ago and my mate insisted I drink a pint of real ale in every pub. I did and almost projectile vomited him on the train home. Each to their own as they say, pal.
Yeah, it very much is. I don’t mind lager on hot days, but much rather have an IPA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.