Last Night at the Embassy Club

Hamann Pineapple said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
3 posts in 12 months and you chose this as one of them ?

I like the cut of his jib.

Me too, he certainly calls a spade a spade. I've always found James H entertaining to be honest. He's clearly upset Pixxy along the way.
I was talking about Pixxy ;-)

Lakey spent his Thursday evening at the Blackpool branch where he was highly entertaining and honest during the Q&As, his love for the Blues shining through. Don't know what the arrangements were for last night, but his commitment to us shouldn't be doubted. Maybe he decided he should spend some time with his family.

fy6blue said:
Lakey spent his Thursday evening at the Blackpool branch where he was highly entertaining and honest during the Q&As, his love for the Blues shining through. Don't know what the arrangements were for last night, but his commitment to us shouldn't be doubted. Maybe he decided he should spend some time with his family.
He Confirmed he was coming as a Club Ambassador & ex Player as we were raising Money for the ex Players association the least w ewould expect is for him to inform us he couldnt make it Same goes For Franny

Sorry I couldn't make it Don, had a lot on this week. Got ticket money at the shop , could you adj Ian to call . Sounds like you had a good night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.