Last Night at the Embassy Club

cyberblue said:
Glad every one enjoyed it

Everyone enjoyed it? Jesus, going by this thread, if that was a doo that everyone enjoyed, I'd hate to see what a shit one looks like!

Really pleased with the positive feedback we got from everyone .thought the Ladies team would have poped on the forum

cyberblue said:
Really pleased with the positive feedback we got from everyone .thought the Ladies team would have poped on the forum
wish they would have popped OUT, with pictures on the forum...

vonksbignose said:
cyberblue said:
Glad every one enjoyed it

Everyone enjoyed it? Jesus, going by this thread, if that was a doo that everyone enjoyed, I'd hate to see what a shit one looks like!
Who didnt enjoy it ? The place was rocking all night al the guests thought it was brilliant Danny & Vicky from the club were so impressed they already offer to help us out at the next one Patrick Viera really enjoyed himself spending ages having photos & siging autographs .MCFC Ladies .John Henshaw & Angela from the Childrens hospital all thought it was superb

Apart from, a few talking over the guest speakers, it was a good night. Sixteen of us all enjoyed it. James and Tommy were funny and it was good to listen to skip. We would definitely go to the next one.

Scotty76 said:
Apart from, a few talking over the guest speakers, it was a good night. Sixteen of us all enjoyed it. James and Tommy were funny and it was good to listen to skip. We would definitely go to the next one.
Dont expect to take the piss again with the free drinks

cyberblue said:
Scotty76 said:
Lost me mate?

Scotty76 said:
cyberblue said:
Scotty76 said:
Lost me mate?
Wish i could have lost the girls bar bill

I been to both do's held at The Embassy when the FA Cup was there the first time and now the Premier trophy and Charity Shield.

They are well organised and it is good to see and hear the stories from old players and club representatives.

Anyone moaning at the organisers for noise made by those attending is talking to the wrong people. I noticed it was a few at the back near the door. It unavoidable as some pop out for a swift cig.

It did not spoil the night, those speaking were clearly heard.

Put me down for usual 16 tickets for next season although I usually get them via bluewatch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.